The N10HS steep angle air nipper blade has brazed high-speed steel tip inserts for improved durability when cutting copper or steel wire. The shorter cutting edge provides more cutting pressure when cutting at the base of the blade.
- Designed with an unbeveled cutting edge for cutting metal wire
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Blades open and close by a spring mechanism
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)