The N30BEB445 end-cut air nipper blade is used for cutting copper and steel wire. It has an unbeveled cutting edge designed to cut metal wire, and is a great choice for cutting fret wires for stringed instruments (guitar, banjo, etc.).
- Designed with an unbeveled cutting edge for cutting metal wire
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)