- Ultra-Slim, low-profile, and lightweight design
- Ideal for mounting on end of arm tooling or gate-cutting equipment
- Cutting capacity up to ᴓ2mm soft plastic or ᴓ1.3 hard plastic
- A wide selection of reverse type cutting blades sold separately
- “Push” type slide for precise gate-cutting positioning (“Pull” type available)
- Reliable V-groove slide base ensures constant and accurate positioning
- Adjustable slide bracket stroke up to 3mm
- Available in two sizes GT-NY03GR-4 and GT-NY10GR-4
- Mounting holes on bottom of slide bracket
- One-touch quick connection 4mm air tube fitting
- Single action with spring return
- Weight: 160g (0.35lbs)
The VESSEL GT-NY03GR-4 is an exceptional slim body sliding air nipper for mounting on end of arm tooling (EOAT) or on automated gate-cutting equipment due to its compact, low-profile, and lightweight design. It features an adjustable V-groove slide base mechanism for stable and precise gate-cutting positioning. The “Pull” model #GT-NY03G-4 is also available.
VESSEL offers a wide selection of premium NY03R-series blades for plastic gate-cutting or for cutting metal/wire.