Reciprocating Saw, Gear Type (5300 rpm)
Retail price $299.00
- Motor driven gear mechanism provides a powerful stroke, unlike piston driven saws
- Powerful enough to cut steel, HTSS, FRP, rubber and resin objects such as bumpers
- Swivel air inlet and rear air exhaust
- Designed with a 0.47″ stroke and operates at 5,300 strokes per minute
- Equipped with safety lever, blade guide, and air regulator
- Durable and high quality construction
- The reduced vibration from the Air Motor and Gear driven system of the reciprocating air saw allow for a smoother, more comfortable cut.
||Strokes Per Min.